CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Today........11-21-08

Hi,
I'm starting this blog with the blessing of my youngest daughter.
She is very computerwise, I am not......so I will call her and call her and call her for advice and have her lead me by the hand, like I did her when she was small. I think I had it easier but with her patience I will plod on
I live in a RV. I sold everything in 2000, home and tons of stuff and hit the road. I never thought I could part with my stuff but now can't remember half the stuff I had now.
It's a free feeling getting rid of"stuff" but I have managed to gather more in this little tin can of a home on wheels. I love my house and will be sad someday when I will have to live in a stix house. I will still love life and adapt but will be sad when that chapter of it is over.
I will use this blog to share my travels but also share my thoughts,hints,sayings,my struggles, my happiness and anything else I feel like sharing......it will be like my diary that if you want to take a peek, I more then welcome you. I hope to see you here often

0 comments: